- What is a blog?
- Why do we blog?
Getting Ready to Blog
- Tips for creating excellent blog posts
- Using multimedia in your blog
- Blogging for and with students
Write on! Hands-on blogging
- Setting up your blog
- Writing your first blog post
- Adding categories, tags and excerpts
- Creating visual interest with photos
What do you think? Have I missed anything? What words of wisdom would you have for teachers who are learning how to blog for the first time? I’d love to hear your comments and thoughts.
If you enjoyed this post, please “like” it or leave a comment. Thanks!
Share or Tweet this: Blogging workshop for ESL Teachers http://wp.me/pNAh3-1yl
Update – January 2018 – This blog has had over 1.8 million views thanks to readers like you. If you enjoyed this post, please “like” it or share it on social media. Thanks!
Sarah Elaine Eaton is a faculty member in the Werklund School of Education, University of Calgary, Canada.