I’m so excited about tomorrow’s free webinar program! It’ll be the fifth in a series of ten free webinars on how to market and promote literacy programs and language schools.
Each webinars highlight different ideas from 101 Ways to Market Your Language Program. Every week you get practical, low-cost ideas to help you promote your program. Best of all, you’ll get to connect with others on line who are also interested in the same topic, ask questions and interact.
The webinars are 30 to 60 minutes in length. Bring a pen and paper. I’m going to give you lots of ideas you can implement right away.
Webinar #5 of 10 – What to expect
Tomorrow’s webinar will focus on:
- How to set yourself apart from other programs.
- Horizontal vs. vertical markets.
- How to present or “package” your programs in a way that gets their attention.
- I’m going to share tips on how to figure our what makes your program unique. This is what professional sales people call your “unique selling proposition”, but we don’t need sales lingo, do we? We’ll help you figure it out in ways that make sense for educators.
- Determine which marketing strategies actually work best for you. Not what other people say should work, but what has actually proven successful for you. Sometimes it means going against the grain… Come and find out why.
Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2012
There are some time zone changes coming up around the world, so double-check these times against your local area:
Point of origin – 14:00 (2:00 p.m.) Mountain Time, March 21, 2012 – Calgary / Edmonton
16:00 (4:00 p.m.) – Eastern Time – Toronto / New York
20:00 (8:00 p.m.) – Greenwich Time – London, England
22:00 (10:00 p.m.) – Eastern European Time – Athens / Istanbul
05:00 (5:00 a.m.) – following day – Japan Standard Time – Tokyo
How to log in
There is no need to register. These webinars are free and open to everyone. Seating is limited though, so sign on early.
To join the webinar, simply click here: http://meet11548754.adobeconnect.com/saraheaton/
Will it be recorded?
You bet. I’ll record the program and post it within 24 hours or so. No charges or fees to watch these recorded programs.
What will future webinars cover?
Here’s what we’ll cover in upcoming webinars:
- Week #6 – Specialty tips for programs at large institutions
- Week #7 – Relationship marketing. The power of connections.
- Week #8 – It’s how you make them feel. Adding personal touches that make all the difference
- Week #9 – Effective follow up with your marketing and not giving up too soon.
- Week #10 – Social media for marketing.
All you have to do is block off Wednesdays in your calendar at your corresponding local time and then log in using the link above.
If you can’t make the webinar, and you’d like to ask a question about the topic, feel free to leave me a comment. I’ll do my best to answer questions that come in before the program during the webinar. You can watch the recording to get the answer to your question, or I’ll answer you back in the comment section.
101 Ways to Market Your Language Program (10 Free webinars) http://wp.me/pNAh3-1j6
Recordings of past programs:
#1 Webinar recording: 101 Ways to Market Your Language and Literacy Program
#2 Webinar recording: 101 Ways to Market Your Language and Literacy Program
#3 Webinar recording: 101 Ways to Market Your Language and Literacy Program
#4 Webinar recording: 101 Ways to Market Your Language and Literacy Program
Share or Tweet this post: Tomorrow’s free webinar on marketing literacy and language schools: Focussing on what makes you unique http://wp.me/pNAh3-1mR
If you are interested in booking me (Sarah Eaton) for a presentation, keynote or workshop (either live or via webinar) contact me at sarahelaineeaton (at) gmail.com. Please visit my speaking page, too.