I’m pleased to share the news with you about my latest article, published in Interchange. The title is: “Comparative Analysis of Institutional Policy Definitions of Plagiarism: A Pan-Canadian University Study”.
Here is a link to the online version of the article: http://rdcu.be/oCx2
Funding for this study was provided by the University of Calgary Werklund School of Education Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Grant.
Here are some other posts related to this research project:
- New project: Investigating Academic Integrity in the School of Education http://wp.me/pNAh3-1Ll
- Training Manual for Research Assistants http://wp.me/pNAh3-1Me
- New article:”Comparative Analysis of Institutional Policy Definitions of Plagiarism: A Pan-Canadian University Study” http://wp.me/pNAh3-1LD
- Plagiarism Workshop for Hokkaido University of Education Exchange Students http://wp.me/pNAh3-1Nn
- Plagiarism workshop for faculty http://wp.me/pNAh3-1NS
This blog has had over 1.6 million views thanks to readers like you. If you enjoyed this post, please “like” it or share it on social media. Thanks!
Sarah Elaine Eaton is a faculty member in the Werklund School of Education, University of Calgary, Canada.