Although the core principles of leadership are timeless, the skills needed in today’s fast-paced world are different than in decades past. This webinar looks at what it means to be a leader in the 21st century. Reconsider traditional paradigms of leadership and learn why they don’t work today. Find out why collaboration is the hot new trend in leadership and how to use collaboration to mobilize others to take responsibility and take action.
- Understand emerging trends in 21st century leadership.
- Understand how collaboration is an effective motivator.
- Learn key strategies for integrating collaboration into your leadership practice.
- Trends in 21st century leadership.
- Why traditional models of leadership are becoming ineffective.
- The role of collaboration in leadership.
- Key strategies for collaborative leadership practice.
If you enjoyed this post, please “like” it or share it on social media. Thanks!
Share or Tweet this: 21st Century Leadership: How Collaboration is Transforming Business Leadership (Webinar) http://wp.me/pNAh3-1C5
If you are interested in booking me (Sarah Eaton) for a presentation, keynote or workshop (either live or via webinar) contact me at sarahelaineeaton (at) gmail.com. Please visit my speaking page, too.