- What is a blog?
- Why do we blog?
Getting Ready to Blog
- Tips for creating excellent blog posts
- Using multimedia in your blog
- Blogging for and with students
Write on! Hands-on blogging
- Setting up your blog
- Writing your first blog post
- Adding categories, tags and excerpts
- Creating visual interest with photos
What do you think? Have I missed anything? What words of wisdom would you have for teachers who are learning how to blog for the first time? I’d love to hear your comments and thoughts.
If you enjoyed this post, please “like” it or leave a comment. Thanks!
Share or Tweet this: Blogging workshop for ESL Teachers http://wp.me/pNAh3-1yl
If you are interested in booking me (Sarah Eaton) for a presentation, keynote or workshop (either live or via webinar) contact me at sarahelaineeaton (at) gmail.com. Please visit my speaking page, too.