- How to start a language program in your community
- Overcoming the challenges small communities face
- Criteria for provincial funding
- How to place and assess students
- Using Volunteers in EAL delivery
- and more…
Download your copy of this free resource from: http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/en/resources/pdf/EALguide0208.pdf
Share this post: Resource: Developing EAL services: A guide for communities http://wp.me/pNAh3-Pb
Update – January 2018 – This blog has had over 1.8 million views thanks to readers like you. If you enjoyed this post, please “like” it or share it on social media. Thanks!
Sarah Elaine Eaton is a faculty member in the Werklund School of Education, University of Calgary, Canada.