How to Use Google Forms
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
08:00 Pacific / 09:00 Mountain / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / noon Atlantic
Learn how to use Google forms to:
- Create evaluation forms for your online events
- Create sign-up sheets for volunteers or participants
- Survey your stakeholders
Google forms are free to use. I’ll give you a demo of:
- how to create your own form
- how to e-mail others a link to your online form
- how to embed the form on a website
- what the data from the form look like in a Google spreadsheet.
Intended audience: teachers, trainers, speakers, workshop facilitators, non-profit communications and marketing professionals, webinar hosts and anyone else with an interest.
A big thank you to Learn Central and Elluminate for sponsoring the event.
Share this post: Free Webinar – How to Use Google Forms http://wp.me/pNAh3-vM
If you are interested in booking me (Sarah Eaton) for a presentation, keynote or workshop (either live or via webinar) contact me at sarahelaineeaton (at) gmail.com. Please visit my speaking page, too.