How to Use Google Forms
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
08:00 Pacific / 09:00 Mountain / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / noon Atlantic
Learn how to use Google forms to:
- Create evaluation forms for your online events
- Create sign-up sheets for volunteers or participants
- Survey your stakeholders
Google forms are free to use. I’ll give you a demo of:
- how to create your own form
- how to e-mail others a link to your online form
- how to embed the form on a website
- what the data from the form look like in a Google spreadsheet.
Intended audience: teachers, trainers, speakers, workshop facilitators, non-profit communications and marketing professionals, webinar hosts and anyone else with an interest.
A big thank you to Learn Central and Elluminate for sponsoring the event.
Share this post: Free Webinar – How to Use Google Forms http://wp.me/pNAh3-vM
Update – January 2018 – This blog has had over 1.8 million views thanks to readers like you. If you enjoyed this post, please “like” it or share it on social media. Thanks!
Sarah Elaine Eaton is a faculty member in the Werklund School of Education, University of Calgary, Canada.