I’m a big fan of using professional quality photos in your marketing and promotional material. They really are worth it. If you really can’t afford to use pro quality photos, get out your digital camera and start clicking. Here are some tips.
Tips on taking and using marketing photos
- Take high resolution photos. You can always shrink them later.
- Keep your photos updated. – Every 2-3 years.
- Make sure your photos are appropriate for your audience (culture, age, context)
- Get permission from your photo subjects to use their photos.
Ideas of things to take photos of for language or literacy program marketing materials:
- your students relaxing on school property
- your students in class
- your students on excursions or participating in activities
- the school’s facilities
- the graduation ceremony or year-end party
- your school staff, faculty and administration
- a typical homestay family and their home
Share this post: Photo tips and ideas for language and literacy programs http://wp.me/pNAh3-cZ
If you are interested in booking me (Sarah Eaton) for a presentation, keynote or workshop (either live or via webinar) contact me at sarahelaineeaton (at) gmail.com. Please visit my speaking page, too.