As a follow up to my post “Using Skype in Language and Literacy Programs” I decided that it would be beneficial to show you rather than just write about it. So, I’ve organized this free webinar:
“Using Skype in ESL and Literacy Programs: a webinar”
Presenter: Sarah Elaine Eaton, Ph.D.
May 18, 2010 – 09:45 – 10:30 (with optional Q & A after) – Mountain Time
Login-time: 09:45 Mountain Time (Calgary, Canada) (Please adjust accordingly for your time zone)
Start time: 10:00
End time: 10:30
Questions and Answers: 10:00 – 11:00
This webinar will go over what Skype is, how it can be used to:
1) connect you with other professionals – and save on long distance charges – even internationally
2) empower teachers and tutors
3) give presentations and workshops
How do you join the webinar?
1) Mark the date and time of the event in your calendar
2) at 09:45 Mountain Time (adjust for your time zone!) on May 18, click on this URL:
3) Have a pen and some paper handy to take notes.
With thanks to the folks at Elluminate (www.elluminate.com) who are generously providing the webinar platform at no charge for this event.
This is a free professional development seminar. Everyone is welcome to attend, so pass this along and invite a colleague.
Note: Following the webinar, I did another post with the recording, slides and a hand out. Check it out:
Using Skype in ESL and Literacy Programs: Webinar follow up http://wp.me/pNAh3-5T